Latest Savage X Fenty collection available to shop September 24 in the Amazon Fashion Store and at Savage X Fenty
NEW YORK and CULVER CITY, California—August 26, 2021—Amazon Prime Video presents the highly anticipated Savage X Fenty Show Vol. 3, a fashion show featuring the latest Savage X Fenty collection from music and fashion icon Rihanna. Combining fashion, dance, music, and iconic architecture, Savage X Fenty Show Vol. 3 highlights the newest assortment of styles through subtle-yet-impactful scenic elements, lighting, and filming techniques. Savage X Fenty Show Vol. 3 will stream exclusively on Prime Video in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide beginning Friday, September 24.
Rihanna posted the announcement via her social handles and the video can be viewed here:
Now in its third-consecutive year, the highly anticipated fashion experience continues to challenge tradition and redefine sexy. Featuring an all-star line up of models, actors, performers, and more debuting the latest Savage X Fenty styles, the star-studded show is a visually stunning and epic event that raises the bar yet again with special performances from some of the biggest names in music.
For the release of Vol. 3, the Savage X Fenty Show Vol. 3 Collection will be available to shop in the Amazon Fashion store and at Savage X Fenty. A celebration of body and movement, the Savage X Fenty Show Vol. 3 Collection features strong lines that trace contours of the body and unconventional silhouettes that push the boundaries of individuality to bring out the baddie in everyBODY. With sizes ranging from 32–46 in bands and A–H in cups (up to 46DDD/42H and XS–3X/S–XXXL), customers can shop the latest collection at Amazon.com/savagex and SavageX.com on September 24.
Rihanna served as executive producer and creative director of Savage X Fenty Show Vol. 3.
About Savage X Fenty
Savage X Fenty celebrates fearlessness, confidence, and inclusivity. In partnership with a team assembled from the industry’s elite, the label has disrupted and redefined the marketplace with its accessible price points and extensive assortment of fashion-forward lingerie, underwear, and sleepwear for everyBODY. “We want to make people look good and feel good,” explains Rihanna, who approaches Savage X Fenty with the same mentality she does all her projects—to make something new and fresh that everyone can relate to and feel confident in. “We want you to feel sexy and have fun doing it.” With fits from everyday basics, men’s underwear and sleepwear, unique limited-edition styles, to more provocative pieces—Savage X Fenty has something for every mood, every vibe, and everyBODY. Offering bra sizes ranging from 32–46 in bands and A–H in cups (up to 46DDD/42H), and undies and sleepwear ranging from XS–3X/S–XXXL, Savage X Fenty is available for purchase at www.SavageX.com.
About Amazon Fashion
Amazon Fashion, the fashion retail division of Seattle-based Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN), is a one-stop destination for head-to-toe style. Find apparel, shoes, accessories, jewelry, watches, handbags, and luggage from a wide range of designer, contemporary, and emerging brands for any occasion, any style, and any budget. Amazon Fashion continues to expand its wide selection and create new experiences on behalf of its customers, including Prime exclusive programs like Prime Wardrobe, allowing you to try before you buy, and Personal Shopper by Prime Wardrobe, a service that provides style inspiration and curated recommendations. Amazon Fashion also introduced The Drop, an innovative shopping experience that gives customers access to limited-edition street-style collections designed by fashion influencers around the world. In 2020, Amazon Fashion unveiled Luxury Stores, a destination that brings established and emerging luxury fashion and beauty brands directly to U.S. customers. Amazon Fashion aims to reinvent shopping for fashion and uses technology to serve customers with products and brands that are relevant to them. For more information, please visit www.amazon.com/fashion.
About Prime Video
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of movies, series, and sports—all available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
● Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, series, and sports, including Thursday Night Football. Enjoy series and films including the Emmy Award-nominated satirical superhero drama The Boys, limited series The Underground Railroad, and the films Sylvie’s Love and Uncle Frank; and the smash hits Coming 2 America, Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse, The Tomorrow War, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Upload, and My Spy, as well as Emmy- and Golden Globe-winners Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Golden Globe-winner Small Axe, Academy Award-winner Sound of Metal, Golden Globe-winner and Academy Award-nominee Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, and Academy Award-nominees One Night in Miami... and Time. Prime members also get access to licensed content.
● Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add channels like Paramount+, BET+, EPIX, Noggin, NBA League Pass, MLB.TV, STARZ, and SHOWTIME—no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
● Rent or Buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, and special deals just for Prime members.
● Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console, or select smart TV.
● Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of many shopping and entertainment benefits included with a Prime membership, along with fast, free shipping on millions of Prime-eligible items at Amazon.com, unlimited photo storage, exclusive deals and discounts, and access to ad-free music and Kindle eBooks. To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, visit: amazon.com/prime.
Amazon Prime Video
The Lede Company
Savage X Fenty
Amazon Prime Video